Be a Part of Botkins
The Village of Botkins is ready for your business. We offer very competitive tax incentives throughout the corporation. Utilities are affordable and operating well under capacity. Access to I-75, proximity to CSX rail, and 15 minutes to a regional airport means your products, solutions, and dreams can keep up with the modern world.
Botkins is Business-Friendly
- Educated, hard-working population
- Temperate weather, low crime rate, "Excellent" rated school
- Botkins Community Improvement Corporation (BCIC) is active on all fronts to facilitate business success
Location and Transportation
View Larger Map
- SR 274
- SR 219
- Co. Rd. 25-A
- CSX (dist. .1 mile, no siding)
- New Knoxville - Neil Armstrong Airport 15 mins.
- Dayton International - 40 mins.
- Cincinnati - 110 miles
- Toledo - 100 miles
The Botkins Industrial Park is located on Co. Rd. 25-A, just 1 mile from two separate exits on I-75. The 50-acre park has a stub road complete with utilities and drainage capabilities. Additional property adjacent is available.
Several other commercial and industrial properties are available in Botkins to meet your needs. Call Jesse Kent, Village Administrator, at 937-693-4368 for more information.